Aviation Gas Turbine : The Market for Aviation Turbofan EnginesForecast International
September 1, 2012
44 Pages - SKU: FCI4985156
More Aviation/Aerospace reports by Forecast International
Aviation Gas Turbine : Turbomeca Arrius by Forecast International
Description: The Arrius is a twin-spool, centrifugal flow-free turbine turboshaft engine in the 450- to 750shp class. (The Arrius engine was formerly referred ...
Aviation Gas Turbine : Turbomeca Arriel by Forecast International
Description: The Turbomeca Arriel is a twin-spool, axial-centrifugal-flow, free-turbine turboshaft engine in the 625- to 825-shp T-O class.Status: In production.Application: Medium-weight commercial ...
Aviation Gas Turbine : Rolls-Royce Model 250/RR300 (Turboshaft) by Forecast International
Description: The Model-250 is a twin-shaft, axialcentrifugal and centrifugal-flow, free-turbine turboshaft engine in the 200-shp (149-kW) to 700-shp (522-kW) class. Status: In production ...
Aviation Gas Turbine : Pratt & Whitney Canada PW200 by Forecast InternationalSee all reports like this >>
Description: The PW200 is a two-shaft, centrifugalflow free-turbine aviation turboshaft engine in the 430-1,000-shp class (mechanical shp).Status: In production.Application: The prime applications ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Carbon Fiber Global Market to 2020 - Despite Price Concerns, Industrial Applications, Aerospace and Consumer Goods Drive Future Demand
- Western Europe Manufacturing Industry Update: July–December 2012
- Aviation Gas Turbine : The Market for Aviation APU Engines
- Construction Sector in Russia 2013 - Regional Focus
- Kuwait Infrastructure Report Q1 2013