Conducting an Information Security Gap AnalysisFaulkner Information Services
July 1, 2011
12 Pages - SKU: FAN6486368
More Security reports by Faulkner Information Services
Information Archiving Best Practices by Faulkner Information Services
In today's info-centric economy, most enterprises - whether private-sector companies, public-sector agencies, or non-profits groups - rely on information as their principal currency. In ...
Identity Management Market Trends by Faulkner Information Services
Identity management is an unavoidable part of doing business in an age that is both digital and highly regulated. Regulatory and compliance rulings in both ...
Business Continuity for Web Sites by Faulkner Information Services
Web sites are vulnerable and hackers are relentless. Business continuity is a discipline designed to proactively protect enterprise assets, including Web sites, against intrusion, and ...
Federal Information Security Management Act by Faulkner Information ServicesSee all reports like this >>
The Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) is intended to provide a comprehensive framework for US federal government agencies to improve security and requires each ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Global Purpose-built Backup Appliance Market 2012-2016
- Security Software Publishing in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- IT Security Software Markets in China
- Endpoint Security for Sophisticated and Worsening Threat: Strengthening Security by Migrating from Windows XP
- Worldwide Mobile Enterprise Security Software 2013–2017 Forecast and Analysis