Addressing the UK Snacking on-the-go food and drink market, Evolution presents the most up to date and authoritative study into on-the-go'ers' motivations and behaviours, offering relevant and actionable insight for your business.
The report will help your business to identify key category drivers, barriers to purchase and substitute products in the on-the-go market. It also incorporates the crucial yet often overlooked teenage market where shoppers exhibit quite different behaviours to that of adults.
The report covers all major retail channels including supermarkets and superstores, c-stores, Quick Service Restaurants, CTNs and sandwich bars.
This report will help you to:
- Review the profile of on-the-go shoppers by key metrics including demographics, penetration, frequency and spend.
- Assess key barriers to purchase and develop strategies to overcome.
- Ascertain the performance of major categories including confectionery across the different UK retailers and channels, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Recognise complementary and substitute categories.
- Identify the key drivers of purchase for major categories.
This report provides as standard one of the most comprehensive studies into the broader on-the-go market, including:
- Key market drivers and trends.
- Retailer, channel and category penetrations.
- Shopper profiles presented by key metrics including demographics, frequency, spend, location and circumstances.
- Shopper motivations and behaviours, including drivers of item choice, other items considered and attitudes towards a range of topics including health & wellbeing, budgeting and treating.
- Extensive commentary regarding the leading retailers’ on-the-go strategies.
This report offers both specific and broad appeal, and is aimed at FMCGs, retailers and agencies alike.
The report will help your business to develop targeted shopper marketing initiatives designed to influence shoppers at the point of purchase, explore broader demand in the snacking on-the-go market and identify how your category performs in relation to others, drawing key learnings and opportunities for growth.