Knowledge Management in Higher EducationEmerald Group Publishing Limited
March 30, 2012
102 Pages - SKU: ED3866254
More Education reports by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Centre and Periphery in Histories of Education by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
This ebook discusses the concept of 'centre' and periphery' in the history of education. Articles look at indigenous teachers and education alongside diverse topics ...
Exploring student engagement in Higher Education: theory, context and practice by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
This ebook contributes to the current hot topic of student engagement in the context of UK higher education. Authors discuss teaching excellence methods for ...
The Future of Internet Governance by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
This ebook includes papers from the 26th euroCPR conference, which focused on policy and regulatory issues related to the future internet. The EuroCPR community was ...
International knowledge networks by Emerald Group Publishing LimitedSee all reports like this >>
This ebook focuses on learning in a global context and the cocnept of international knowledge networks. Authors discuss varied themes such as e-learning in ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Business Services & Administration
- Knowledge Management
- Colleges & Universities
- Public Sector
- Testing & Educational Support in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Language Instruction in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Fine Arts Schools in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- Trade & Technical Schools in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report
- For-Profit Universities in the US - Industry Risk Rating Report