Integratying Lean and Six Sigma for achieving and sustaining operational and service excellenceEmerald Group Publishing Limited
January 13, 2012
140 Pages - SKU: ED3866256
More Management reports by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Nurturing creativity & innovation in tomorrow’s entrepreneurs by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
It is a commonly-held view that organizations who innovate, succeed. But can creativity and innovation be taught? This ebook tackles this question, offering strategies for ...
Making Public Management Work in the Global Economy: Lessons from Europe and North America by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
This ebook provides insights into public management practices in light of turbulent times in the global economy, especially drawing upon recent examples from across Europe ...
Critical perspectives on social enterprise by Emerald Group Publishing Limited
This ebook uses critical perspectives to explore the topic of social enterprise, reinforcing the message that critical research can remain sympathetic to the hopes and ...
Building theory in supply chain management through “systematic reviews” of the literature Part 2. by Emerald Group Publishing LimitedSee all reports like this >>
It is hoped this ebook will become a benchmark for systematic reviews in the area of supply chain management and will encourage others to undertake ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Ready-to-use Business Plan To Develop Dental Clinic In Russia.
- Promotional Speaker Programs Successfully Managing Speaker Bureaus and Recruiting Thought Leaders
- Standard Register Provides Critical Communications Management and Execution Services
- Invest in China: A Guidebook for Application and Approval of Foreign Investment Projects and Business Scope The Invest in China Guidebook Series (3)
- Market Assessment of the UK Environmental Consulting Sector 2011