International Trends in the Use of Health Technology AssessmentDecision Resources
December 7, 2007
36 Pages - SKU: DECR1635639
More Managed Care reports by Decision Resources
H4-13, Market Access, Pricing, and Reimbursement News in the Third Quarter of 2009 by Decision Resources
Introduction: The third quarter of 2009 saw a heated debate in the United States over healthcare reform, the publication of a report on a European ...
Formulary Decision Making in the United States by Decision Resources
Introduction The U.S. pharmaceutical industry is facing the worst combination of pressures in memory-the most severe recession in decades, a dramatic slowdown in pharmaceutical sales, ...
Pharmaceutical Pricing and Reimbursement in the United Kingdom, 2008 by Decision Resources
Introduction The pharmaceutical industry has long criticized the slow uptake of new medicines in the United Kingdom. Beginning January 1, 2009, the U.K. government plans ...
Pricing and Reimbursement of Fixed-Dose Combination Drugs in the United States by Decision ResourcesSee all reports like this >>
Introduction Fixed-dose combinations (FDCs) of prescription drugs can prove clinically useful where polypharmacy is required-for example, in the management of HIV, asthma, and cardiometabolic disorders ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Managed Care Reports
- Medical Information Seeking Patterns of US Managed Care Directors
- Managed Care and the Pharmaceutical Industry - Top Issues, Health Care Reform, and the Inter-linkages Bringing them Together
- NBJ Integrative Medicine Report
- Managed Care Industry in the United States: Healthy and Hungry for Continued Growth
- Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending and Payment Options in the U.S.