Exploiting Information Technology Tools to Advance Personalized MedicineDecision Resources
May 1, 2011
More Personalized Medicine reports by Decision Resources
Regulatory and Legislative Activities: Shaping Biomarker and Diagnostic Use and Driving Personalized Medicine by Decision Resources
Introduction Successful navigation of the regulatory maze is a prerequisite for companies using biomarkers and diagnostics to advance personalized medicine. U.S., European, and Japanese regulators ...
Nucleic Acid Testing: A Vehicle for Advancing Personalized Medicine by Decision Resources
Introduction One of the fastest-growing segments of molecular diagnostics is nucleic acid testing (NAT). NAT is central to the life sciences industry, to improved healthcare, ...
Dealmaking and Business Strategies in the Age of Personalized Medicine by Decision Resources
Introduction The promise of personalized medicine is having a profound impact on the healthcare industry. It promises to change the way healthcare is delivered and ...
It’s All About the Biomarkers: How 2008’s Biomarker-Based Partnering Is Driving Personalized Medicine by Decision ResourcesSee all reports like this >>
Despite the ongoing economic crisis, 2008 was an active year for partnering and M&As involving pharmaceutical and diagnostics companies. Academic institutions, governmental bodies, and smaller ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
Personalized Medicine Reports
- Epigenetics Technology Market (Epigenomics, DNA Methylation, Histone Modifications, RNA Interference, Cancer Therapeutics, Personalized Medicine) (2012 - 2017)
- Cancer Peptides: From First-in-Class to Best-in-Class?
- Personalized Medicine Partnering Terms and Agreements
- Competitive Handbook towards Personalized Medicine in Prostate Cancer
- Personalized Medicine - A Global Market Overview