Technology Industry Logistics Spending in Brazil to 2014

Technology Industry Logistics Spending in Brazil to 2014


June 10, 2011
40 Pages - SKU: DFMN6425449
License type:
Online Download      US $695.00
Global Site License      US $1,737.50
Introduction

This databook assesses the prospects for logistics in technology industry. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature of sourcing and logistics activity. The databook also splits transport logistics by mode of transport, destination, & shipment. It concludes with a snapshot of logistics and transport spending in Americas (covering the 4 key American markets).

Scope
  • Logistics spending by sector - Overview of technology equipments and technology component sectors
  • Logistics spending by nature of sourcing - In-house, outsourced, and contract logistics spending by activity (transport, warehouse, and VAS)
  • Transport logistics spending by destination - Domestic and international destination by transport mode
  • Transport logistics spending by shipment - Air and road transport logistics spending by express, LTL freight, and FTL freight
Highlights

Technology logistics spending in Brazil grew at a CAGR of 13.2% over 2005-10. Logistics spending is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% over the period 2010-14.

In 2010, technology equipments sector led the technology logistics spending accounting for a share of 86%. Technology components sector accounted for the remaining 14% share of the total technology logistics spending.

Reasons to Purchase
  • Understand how has the technology logistics market performed during the economic slowdown of 2008-09 and how it will evolve in the future
  • Obtain future market forecasts up to 2014 for the various sub-segments and as a whole



More Technology reports by Datamonitor

Telecom (Handsets and Infrastructure) Logistics Spending in the Netherlands to 2014 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook assesses the prospects for logistics in telecom (handsets & infrastructure) sector. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature ...
Telecom (Handsets and Infrastructure) Logistics Spending in Switzerland to 2014 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook assesses the prospects for logistics in telecom (handsets & infrastructure) sector. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature ...
Telecom (Handsets and Infrastructure) Logistics Spending in Spain to 2014 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook assesses the prospects for logistics in telecom (handsets & infrastructure) sector. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature ...
Telecom (Handsets and Infrastructure) Logistics Spending in Singapore to 2014 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook assesses the prospects for logistics in telecom (handsets & infrastructure) sector. It provides information on total logistics (by value) with respect to nature ...
See all reports like this >>