Jameson Case Study: targeting the "recession resistant" consumerDatamonitor
May 17, 2010
13 Pages - SKU: DFMN2684070
More Men reports by Datamonitor
Global Consumer Trends: Gender Complexity by Datamonitor
Introduction The Gender Complexity Mega-Trend reflects that traditional gender roles are becoming increasingly blurred. Males are exhibiting more feminine traits in their attitudes and behaviors, ...
Differences in Male and Female Alcohol Attitudes & Preferences by Datamonitor
IntroductionTraditionally, alcohol preferences have been markedly different between men and women. While some stereotypes can no longer be applied, many differences still remain. It is ...
Oasis case study: using difference in positioning to create a strategic growth opportunity by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis report on Oasis forms part of Datamonitor's case studies series, which explores business practices across a variety of disciplines and business sectors. It highlights ...
Trading Up Opportunities in Male Grooming: How To Profit By Going Beyond The 'Metrosexual' Myth by DatamonitorSee all reports like this >>
IntroductionThe faddish 'metrosexual' stereotype is distracting attention away from the real trends in male personal care behavior. Although men are increasingly appearance-focused, barriers to adoption ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Young Men’s Attitudes Towards Health, Fitness and Wellbeing: Global Survey Strategic Analysis
- Shopper Typologies & Segmentation
- Consumer Targeting in Alcoholic Drinks: Effective marketing and innovation strategies by gender, age, price and occasion
- Brand Loyalty in Food and Drink and Irish Consumers' Growing Fondness for Own-label - Ireland
- Differences in Male and Female Alcohol Attitudes & Preferences