IP VPN Market Forecast in South and Central America to 2016

IP VPN Market Forecast in South and Central America to 2016


April 26, 2011
44 Pages - SKU: DFMN6280494
License type:
Online Download      US $795.00
Global Site License      US $1,988.00
Introduction

This databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in South and Central America. It details total IP VPN revenues split by industry sector (retail, manufacturing, financial services, government, healthcare, education, and other) and enterprise size.

Scope
  • South and Central America: IP VPN Market Overview
  • South and Central America: MPLS VPN Services Revenue Analysis
  • South and Central America: IPsec VPN Services Revenue Analysis
Highlights

The IP VPN market in South and Central America grew at a CAGR of 9.6% between 2008 and 2010. This is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9% over the 2011-16 period.

In South and Central America, MPLS VPN services accounted for largest share (63.5%) within IP VPN market in 2010. IPsec VPN services accounted for the remaining share of 36.5%.

Reasons to Purchase
  • Learn how the market for IP VPN services in South and Central America will evolve over the next five years.
  • Discover if revenue growth be sustained in spite of fierce competition and increasing commoditization of services.
  • Assess which industry sectors (verticals) offer the greatest revenue potential for IP VPN services in South and Central America.



More Virtual Private Networks reports by Datamonitor

IP VPN Market Forecast in Europe to 2016 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Europe. It details total IP VPN revenues split ...
IP VPN Market Forecast in Middle East and Africa to 2016 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Middle East and Africa. It details total IP ...
IP VPN Market Forecast in Asia Pacific to 2016 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in Asia Pacific. It details total IP VPN revenues ...
IP VPN Market Forecast in North America to 2016 by Datamonitor
IntroductionThis databook analyzes and provides forecasts for the Internet Protocol-enabled virtual private network (IP VPN) market in North America. It details total IP VPN revenues ...
See all reports like this >>