Epidemiology: Obesity – Set to reach pandemic levels as overweight/obese children become adultsDatamonitor
August 8, 2011
60 Pages - SKU: DFMN4948213
More Obesity reports by Datamonitor
Epidemiology: Stroke – Aging global population leads to more incident cases of stroke by Datamonitor
IntroductionDue to an increasing number of aging adults in the world’s population, there will be an overall increase in the number of diagnosed incident cases ...
Epidemiology: Type 2 Diabetes – Rising obesity and aging populations are driving diabetes trends by Datamonitor
IntroductionDespite advancements in medical technology, diabetes prevalence is on the increase, driven by rises in obesity. Across the seven major markets, population aging also ...
Epidemiology: Hypertension – Rising with increasing obesity and population growth by Datamonitor
IntroductionIn this analysis, Datamonitor estimates that there were a total of 210 million cases of hypertension in 2010 in the seven major markets (the US, ...
Hot Topics: Obesity - Three Complete Response Letters and one Advisory Committee meeting by DatamonitorSee all reports like this >>
IntroductionWhile two developers are pressing ahead with resubmission plans, a third is disputing US regulator handling and suspending US commercialisation, citing a potentially game changing ...
We can help you find what you need. Call us or write us:
Need help in your search?
- Anti-Obesity Drugs Markets in China
- Obesity – Pipeline Review, H1 2013
- OTC Pharmaceuticals and Self-medication in Seven Emerging Markets - Expanded Access, Aging Populations and Increasing Obesity Levels to Drive Future Growth
- Eating (Appetite) Disorders – Pipeline Review, H2 2012
- Epidemiology: Stroke – Aging global population leads to more incident cases of stroke