Global Aluminium Aerosol Can Market: Trends & Opportunities (2012-17)
The report titled “Global Aluminum Aerosol Can Market: Trends and Opportunities (2012-2017)” analyzes the potential opportunities and significant trends in the aluminium aerosol can market of Europe, North America, Latin America, South Africa and Asia. The report also provides detailed analysis of the global market sizing and future growth of aluminium aerosol can market, including the end-markets of aluminium aerosol cans. The report further discusses the various factors driving the market of aerosol can. The report also presents the competitive landscape of the major players in the global aluminium aerosol can market, their production capacities and their business strategies including their expansion plans.
Aerosol cans are becoming increasingly popular for packing common household products like insecticides, industrial and personal products because of their convenient design that makes them safe and easy to use. The demand for aerosol cans is highly concentrated in the beauty and home care industries, with these two markets accounting for 80% of the aerosol cans produced across the globe. Known for their leak-proof features, these cans are widely used to pack a variety of liquids. Around 53% of aerosol cans are made of Tinplate while the remaining 47% is made of Aluminium.
Deodorants, Sprays and hair mousse are the major end markets of the metal aerosol cans. The convenience and efficiency of application combined with the light weight feel and unbreakable feature has enabled the aerosol manufacturers to carve out market presence and differentiation through product content and function. Many organizations and Associations like AEROBOL (European Association of Aluminium Aerosol Container Manufacturers), FEA (European Aerosol Federation) and NAA (National Aerosol Association) have been formed to protect, promote and support the aerosol industry. Recent technology trials and tests have proven aerosol technology can be utilized for a wide range of liquids and viscous applications. This has broadened and diversified the end market applications of aerosol can industry. The major players catering to the global market of aerosol can like Ardagh Group, CCL Containers, Crown Holdings, Tubex, Nussbaum and Euro Asia Packaging are increasing and expanding their production facilities to capture the rapid growth in demand.