Zaraplast S.A: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Zaraplast S.A: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Zaraplast S.A
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Zaraplast S.A for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Zaraplast S.A
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Zaraplast S.A (Zaraplast) is a provider of flexible packaging solutions. The company manufactures monolayer films of printed and no print coextruded polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP). Its product offerings include raffia sacks, laminated packaging solutions and valved square-bottom and open-mouth bags which cater to diverse markets including the cleaning, personal care, food, petro-chemical, chemical, and fertilizer industries. Additionally, Zaraplast offers various services such as cylinder engraving services, rotogravures printing, flexography printing and complete structure of production. The company through its affiliates Altacoppo, Altaplast, and Daviso produces disposable plastic cups, handkerchiefs and garbage bags. Zaraplast is headquartered in Sao Paulo, Brazil.