Canadean's Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, financial analysis, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd
Canadean's Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Yoshinoya Holdings Co Ltd
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Yoshinoya Holdings Co., Ltd. (Yoshinoya) operates a chain of fast food restaurants in Japan and overseas. The company started operations in 1899 as a family run store in the Nihonbashi fish market, Chuo-ku, Tokyo and was established as a limited company in 1952. Yoshinoya restaurants are famous for serving trademark beef bowl dish. Its menu also includes chicken bowl, shrimp bowl and combo bowl dishes alongside steaks, soup, cakes and a variety of Japanese cuisine. As of February 28, 2011, the company operated a total of 2,693 stores spread across Japan, the US, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Beijing and China. Yoshinoya is headquartered in Kita-ku, Tokyo, Japan.