YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's YAMANAKA CO., LTD. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about YAMANAKA CO., LTD.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about YAMANAKA CO., LTD. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of YAMANAKA CO., LTD.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
YAMANAKA CO., LTD. (YAMANAKA) is a diversified company based in Japan. The company operates through four business segments including general retail, fast food, horticulture products, and sports club. Its products include soy sauce, ultra-deep sea water, tomatoes juice and olive oil. YAMANAKA offers seasonal food products. The company operates 67 stores in Mie, Nagoya, and Mikawa regions, among others, Japan. Its affiliated companies include Co., Ltd. Ivy, Daily Sun Co., Ltd. and Asti Development Co., Ltd. YAMANAKA is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.