Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc.: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Wolfgang Puck Worldwide, Inc. (Wolfgang Puck) is a restaurant group based in the US. Established in 1982, the company operates through three restaurant brands: Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, Wolfgang Puck Catering, and Wolfgang Puck Worldwide. The company operates over 80 Wolfgang Puck Express restaurants across high traffic locations such as airports, shopping malls and other commercial centers in the US, Japan and Canada. The company operates 21 fine dining restaurants in the US, the UK and Singapore. The restaurants are open for business during 365 days a year offering dine-in and take-away services. In addition to restaurant services, the company provides catering services to customers for various events such as weddings, celebrations and dinner parties. The company retails various consumer products, including kitchen wares, cookbooks and food products. Wolfgang Puck is headquartered in Beverly Hills, California, the US.