Valensa International, LLC: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Valensa International, LLC: Ingredients - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Valensa International, LLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Valensa International, LLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Valensa International, LLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Valensa International, LLC (Valensa) is a biotechnology company based in the US. The company primarily produces nutraceutical and functional ingredients for the pharmaceutical, cosmeceutical, dietary supplement and functional food industry. Valensa's product portfolio includes carotenoids, spirulina, plant and marine based Omega-3 fatty acid, saw palmetto extract, and other health products, among others. These products are marketed under the brands of AstaCran, Cranberol, Go Easy, USPlus, Plametto Rosso and SpiruZan. The company operates as a subsidiary of the E.I.D.-Parry (India) Limited. Valensa is headquartered in Eustis, Florida, the US.