VION N.V.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's VION N.V.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about VION N.V.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about VION N.V. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of VION N.V.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
VION N.V. (Vion) is a global food company, principally involved in the production and sale of food and ingredients. The company's product portfolio includes pork, lamb, beef and chicken alongside an array of convenience food products. Vion also offers a wide range of vegetarian consumer products and fresh frozen vegetables, fruit and potato products. In addition, the company's ingredient portfolio includes proteins, hemoglobin, plasmas, fats and gelatins. The company primarily caters to pharmaceuticals, feed, energy, technology and food industries. Vion has operations in North and South America, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Vion is headquartered in Eindhoven, the Netherlands.