United International Enterprises Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT and Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's United International Enterprises Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about United International Enterprises Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about United International Enterprises Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of United International Enterprises Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
United International Enterprises Ltd. (UIE) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is principally involved in the cultivation and processing of oil palms and coconuts, and processing and manufacturing vegetable oils and fats. The company operates mainly through its two principal subsidiaries: AarhusKarlshamn AB and United Plantations Bhd, in which it indirectly and directly holds 40.40% and 46.10%, respectively. AarhusKarlshamn AB manufactures specialty vegetable oils and fats, and also refines a range of vegetable oils which find application in various industries including confectionery, baking, food service, baby foods, technical products, feed and cosmetics. United Plantations Bhd cultivates and processes palm oil and coconuts in Malaysia and Indonesia. UIE also holds a 27.10% stake in Durisol UK, a British producer of sustainable building blocks and construction solutions, and a 45.30% stake in United International Holdings Limited. The company is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark.