Canadean's Uflex Limited: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Uflex Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Uflex Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Uflex Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Uflex Limited (Uflex) is an integrated packaging company based in India. It manufactures and markets flexible packaging products such as polyester chips, packaging machines, converting equipment, biaxially oriented polyethylene teraphthalate films, biaxially oriented polypropylene films and metalized films (BOPET/BOPP/coated/metalized/CPP) films, inks, adhesives, pouches and flexible laminates. Furthermore, Uflex provides rotogravure cylinders and laminates in roll form, coating cylinders, printing cylinders and gift wrap cylinders and embossing products, re-closable PP/PE zippers, liquid inks and coatings and antifreeze coolants. The company exports its products primarily to the US, Europe, Asia and Africa. It has presence in more than 120 countries around the world. Uflex is headquartered at Noida, New Delhi, India.