Canadean's TravelCenters of America LLC: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's TravelCenters of America LLC: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about TravelCenters of America LLC
Canadean's TravelCenters of America LLC: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about TravelCenters of America LLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of TravelCenters of America LLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters) is a full-service travel center company, based in the US. It operates and franchises travel centers along the interstate highways under TravelCenters of America or TA and Petro brands. The products and services offered by the company include diesel fuel, gasoline, food items and related accessories, truck repair and maintenance services, restaurants, travel and convenience stores and other driver related services. As of December, 2010, it had 228 travel centers in 41 states across the US and Canada. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospitality Properties Trust, or Hospitality Trust. TravelCenters is headquartered in Westlake, Ohio, the US.