Canadean's TUI Hotels & Resorts: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about TUI Hotels & Resorts
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about TUI Hotels & Resorts for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of TUI Hotels & Resorts
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
TUI Hotels & Resorts (TUI Hotels) operates a group of hotels and resorts in Europe. The company conducts business operations under Robinson, Grecotel, Grupotel, Riu, Iberotel and Dorfhotel brands. TUI Hotels principally operate four and five star hotel establishments primarily situated at premium holiday destinations. The company operates hospitality properties under management contracts, joint ventures leased and franchise agreements. TUI Hotels currently operates over 248 hotel properties across its brand portfolio comprising more than 157,000 beds spread across over 26 countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of TUI AG, a German multinational travel and tourism company. TUI Hotels is headquartered in Hannover, Germany.