Star Scientific, Inc. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Star Scientific, Inc. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Star Scientific, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Star Scientific, Inc. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Star Scientific, Inc.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Star Scientific, Inc. (Star Scientific) is a developer and marketer of dietary supplements and cosmetic products. It specializes in non-nicotine dietary supplements and related products beneficial for health and metabolism. The company's product portfolio includes Anatabloc for anti-inflammatory support, and CigRx for fighting the urge to smoke cigarettes. It also provides facial creams, serums and smokeless tobacco products. Star Scientific sells its products through tobacco distributors and wholesalers. The company distributes its products throughout the US. It operates through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Rock Creek Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a Delaware corporation, and Star Tobacco, Inc. Star Scientific is headquartered in Glen Allen, Virginia, the US.