Canadean's Spoleto Internacional: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Spoleto Internacional
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Spoleto Internacional for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Spoleto Internacional
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Spoleto Internacional (Spoleto) is a fast casual restaurant chain operator based in Brazil. The company was established in 1999 by Eduardo and Mario Chady Ourivio by opening the first restaurant in Rio de Janeiro. Spoleto offers a range of pastas, lasagnas, salads, risottos, polpettones, sauces and desserts along with a selection of hot and cold beverages. It also operates two manufacturing facilities which supply key ingredients to its restaurants located across the country. The restaurants provides dine in, carry-out and delivery services to the customers. The company currently operates more than 310 fast casual restaurants and three Spoleto cafes. Geographically, the company's operations are spread across Brazil, Mexico and Spain. It operates as a subsidiary of Grupo Umbria. Spoleto is headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.