Speirs Group Limited - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Speirs Group Limited - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Speirs Group Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Speirs Group Limited along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Speirs Group Limited
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Speirs Group Limited (Speirs Group) is a manufacturer and supplier of food products. The company offers dressed salads, fresh-cut vegetables and snacks. Its products portfolio includes coleslaw, pasta salad, potato salad, rice salad, stir fry vegetables, roasted vegetables, soup mix, lettuce salads and packaged salads, among others. Speirs Group markets products under the brands of Country Choice and Pacific Gourmet. The company markets its products through a network of distributors located across New Zealand. It operates through its subsidiary Speirs Foods Limited. The company has operations in Marton and Palmerston, New Zealand. Speirs Group is headquartered in Palmerston North, New Zealand.