Canadean's Sisley: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments as well as key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sisley
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sisley for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sisley
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sisley (Sisley) is a manufacturer and distributor of luxury cosmetics. The product portfolio of the company includes a wide range of skincare products, makeup, fragrance and perfumes. It develops cosmetic products with natural plant extracts and essential oils. It also undertakes intensive face cure programs. In addition, the company offers cosmetic products for eye and lip care, body care, hand care and hair care. Sisley markets its products in more than 80 countries. The company distributes its products through thirty subsidiaries. Sisley is headquartered in Paris, France.