Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging - Company Profile and SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Sigma Plastics Group: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sigma Plastics Group
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sigma Plastics Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sigma Plastics Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sigma Plastic Group (Sigma Plastic) is a flexible packaging solutions provider based in the US. The company manufactures a wide range of plastic films for the industrial, institutional, and government markets. Its product portfolio includes stretch film, can liners, industrial film, retail bags, produce rolls and garment/laundry dry cleaning bags. These products find applications in retail, foodservice, health care, industrial packaging and safety industries. Sigma Plastic operates through 18 associated companies and more than 450 extrusion lines at its 40 manufacturing facilities located across North America, Central America and South America. It is headquartered in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, the US.