Canadean's Servex BV: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Servex BV: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Servex BV
Canadean's Servex BV: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Servex BV for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Servex BV
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Servex BV is an operator of restaurants and retail food outlets in railway stations in the Netherlands. Established in 1973, the company operates as a subsidiary of the Dutch railway system, N.V. Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS). Servex operates a range of restaurants including Kiosk, Brooodzaak and Julia's. It also operates franchise restaurants of global chains including Burger King, Starbucks, AH to go, Swirl's and New York Pizza. Servex is the largest operator of Burger King Franchises in the Netherlands with 22 outlets. Key products offered include coffee, sandwiches, bread varieties, pastas, croissants, ciabatta, cookies and muffins, and Paninis. The company is headquartered in Amersfoort, the Netherlands.