Canadean's Sappi Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, mergers & acquisitions, information on products and services, key Employee biographies, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.Summary
Canadean's Sappi Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Sappi Limited
Canadean's Sappi Limited: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Sappi Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Sappi Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Sappi Limited (Sappi) is a leading paper and pulp producing company based in South Africa. The company manufactures coated fine paper, which is broadly used in various applications such as books, brochures, magazines and catalogues. It also offers chemical cellulose, which is used in the manufacture of acetate tow, viscose fiber, and consumer and pharmaceutical products. In addition, the company offers uncoated graphic and business papers, newsprint, coated specialty papers, packaging papers and paper grade pulp. Geographically, it operates 24 sales offices and 18 mills across Europe, North America and South Africa. Sappi is headquartered in Braamfontein, Johannesburg, South Africa.