Canadean's Samson Paper Holdings Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Samson Paper Holdings Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Samson Paper Holdings Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Samson Paper Holdings Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Samson Paper Holdings Limited (Samson Paper) is an investment holding involved in manufacturing, trading and marketing of paper products. The company's product portfolio includes container boards, coated boards, duplex boards, office papers, printing papers, packaging boards and specialty papers. In addition, it is into several other activities such as trading of consumable aeronautic parts and provision of related services, and provision of logistic services and marine services. The company operates through its subsidiaries and a network of more than 20 sales offices located across the domestic Hong Kong market and in China and Singapore. Samson Paper is headquartered in Kowloon, Hong Kong.