Robinson Plc - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Robinson Plc - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Robinson Plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Robinson Plc along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Robinson Plc
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Robinson Plc (Robinson) is a packaging solutions provider based in the UK. The company offers custom injection molded plastic packaging solutions. Its products include plastic pots and lids, tubs, containers, pots, bowls, biscuit boxes, hinged caps and closures in polypropylene, polyethylene terephthalate and R-PET, measures, aerosol actuators, dispensers, barrier linings and internal diaphragms. Robinson offers its products to food and drink, toiletries and cosmetics; and home care sectors. The company operates in the UK, Poland and Canada. It is an ISO 9001 standards certified company. The company was founded in the year 1893. Robinson is headquartered in Chesterfield, the UK.