Canadean's Retail Ventures, Inc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Retail Ventures, Inc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Retail Ventures, Inc..
Canadean's Retail Ventures, Inc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Retail Ventures, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Retail Ventures, Inc..
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Retail Ventures, Inc. (RVI) is a specialty retailer of branded footwear and other related products, operating, through its subsidiary - DSW Inc. The company's product line includes dress, casual and athletic footwear for women and men, and accessories such as handbags, hosiery and other accessories. The company also provides various services such as home delivery and shipping, gift cards, discount offers and a product replacement warranty. The company sells its products online and through its stores; the stores average 23,000 sq. ft. in size and carry 27,000 pairs of shoes in over 2,000 styles. DSW operates 311 shoe stores in 39 states of the US. The company is a subsidiary of Schottenstein Stores Corporation (SSC) and is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, US.