Canadean's Reno de Medici S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's Reno de Medici S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Reno de Medici S.p.A..
Canadean's Reno de Medici S.p.A: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Reno de Medici S.p.A. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Reno de Medici S.p.A..
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Reno de Medici SpA (Reno) is a manufacturer of recycled material based carton board. The products of the company are offered under different brand names and serve packaging and graphic sectors. Reno's offers its products under the RdM and Ovaro brands. The company operates eight production units, out of which five are in Italy and one each in Spain, France and Germany, respectively. Reno operates its sales offices through subsidiaries spread across Europe and Asia. It was founded as Cartiera del Reno Srl and changed its name to Reno De Medici S.p.A. in 1986. The company is headquartered in Milan, Italy.