Canadean's Puccino's Worldwide Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Puccino's Worldwide Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Puccino's Worldwide Limited
Canadean's Puccino's Worldwide Limited: Company Profile and SWOT Analysis report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Puccino's Worldwide Limited for business intelligence requirements
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Puccino's Worldwide Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Puccino's Worldwide Ltd (Puccino's) founded by Larry Puccino in 1995, is a coffee chain franchiser. The company operates 43 franchised stores in the UK, Ireland and Italy. It primarily operates three store formats: Puccino's Worldwide cafe bars which are restaurants and coffee bars on high street locations offering extensive range of coffee and food items including pizzas, pastas, puddings and salads among others. Puccino's Worldwide deli bars which are primarily located on main road networks and offer an eat-in and take-away services with menu featuring fresh sandwiches, Panini's, salads, coffee and pastries among others and through Puccino's Worldwide espresso bars the company provides coffee houses at railway stations that offer take away and quick delivery services with menu including fresh coffee, pastries and smoothies among others. It serves 5.5 million espresso shots every year. Furthermore, the company also retails coffee cups, mugs, plates, lamps and sugar sachets through online shop. The company operates as a subsidiary of Brodies 1867 and is headquartered in Chertsey, the UK.