Canadean's The Oberoi Group: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.Summary
Canadean's The Oberoi Group: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about The Oberoi Group
Canadean's The Oberoi Group: Foodservice Company Profile & SWOT Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about The Oberoi Group for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of The Oberoi Group
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
The Oberoi Group (Oberoi Group) operates a hotel chain based in India. The company was founded in 1934 by Rai Bahadur Mohan Singh Oberoi. The company principally operates a chain of business and luxury hotels alongside operating cruise liners under the Oberoi and Trident brands. It also operates the Clarke's Hotel in Shimla and the Maidens Hotel in Delhi. In addition, the company provides flight catering, car rentals, project management, corporate air charter, travel and touring services. Oberoi Group also operates airport restaurants. The company currently conducts business operations through a portfolio of 31 hotels and three cruisers in five countries including India, Indonesia, Mauritius, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. Oberoi Group is owned by East India Hotels Limited (EIH Limited) and headquartered in Delhi, India.