Canadean's Nippon Paper Group, Inc.: Packaging - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, and company history.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Nippon Paper Group, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Nippon Paper Group, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Nippon Paper Group, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Nippon Paper Group, Inc. (Nippon Paper) is principally involved in the production and distribution of paper and packaging products. The company principally manufactures paper, paperboard, household tissue, pulp, and material for paper making. It also provides processed paper goods and chemical products and is involved in stocking, manufacturing and marketing of lumber, construction materials and serving construction. During FY2012, it operated over 180 affiliates and related companies. Geographically, the company's operations are spanned across Japan, the US, Canada, Chile, Brazil, the Netherland, Finland, South Africa, China, Malaysia, Thailand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, China and Indonesia. It is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.