Canadean's National Plastic CO., Ltd: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries.
Canadean's National Plastic CO., Ltd: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about National Plastic CO., Ltd.
Canadean's National Plastic CO., Ltd: Packaging Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about National Plastic CO., Ltd for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of National Plastic CO., Ltd.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
National Plastic Co., Ltd (National Plastic) is a provider of packaging solutions. The company is focused on manufacturing and trading of plastic packaging products. The products offered are containers, pallets, chair and desk, clean system and sheets. These products are widely applicable in beverages, food and chemical industries and fish hatcheries. It operates through four affiliates: National Moltek Co. Ltd, National Plus Co., Ltd, Jeju National Plastic Co, Ltd, and National C&D Co., Ltd., and two overseas joint ventures: Sanseng National Plastic (PTE) Ltd. and Tumen National Plastic Co., Ltd. The company exports its products across 30 countries such as Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Malaysia, and Iran among others. National Plastic is headquartered in Korea.