Canadean's National Foods Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about National Foods Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about National Foods Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides analysis on financial ratios.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of National Foods Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
National Foods Ltd. (National) is a food products manufacturer, marketer and exporter based in Pakistan. The company's product line includes spices, food ingredients, ready to eat meals, pickles, ketchups, jams, jellies and snacks. It markets its products under the brand name National. National also provides desserts such as custard biscuits, jam swiss roll, fruit salad with jelly and custard, layered custard and jelly dessert. It exports its products through network of distributors to over 35 countries. The company operates through factory office and industrial unit in Karachi. It was founded in 1970. National is headquartered in Karachi, Pakistan.