Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, competitive benchmarking, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Nanjing Central Emporium Co., Ltd. (Nanjing Central Emporium) owns and operates supermarkets and departmental stores based in China. The company's products portfolio includes watches, apparel, footwear, jewelry, knitted garments, sports goods and leisure items and consumer home appliances, among others. It also provides cosmetics, food products, communication products, men's and women's clothing, knitted underwear, household products, household electrical appliances and others. Nanjing Central Emporium markets products of various international brands such as Nautica, Brand Apple, Giorzio and Cat, among others. In addition, the company provides home delivery, repairing and product warranty maintenance and variable mode of payment services. It operates in Shandong, Henan and Jiangsu provinces of China. The company was incorporated in the year 1991. Nanjing Central Emporium is headquartered in Nanjing, China.