Naigai Co., Ltd. - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Naigai Co., Ltd. - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Naigai Co., Ltd.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Naigai Co., Ltd. along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Naigai Co., Ltd.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Naigai Co., Ltd. (Naigai) is a textile products retailer. The company manufacture, imports and exports textile products for men, women and children. Its product portfolio include hosiery, pantyhose, leggings, socks, tights, leg warmers, over knee socks and hi-socks. Naigai markets products under the brands of SUPERIOR, Informel, N-Platy, concept, BODY CLOTHING, Poche, and il cuore, among others. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, China, and Taiwan. Naigai is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.