Canadean's NBTY, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's NBTY, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about NBTY, Inc.
Canadean's NBTY, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about NBTY, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of NBTY, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NBTY, Inc. (NBTY) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of nutritional supplements. The company along with its subsidiaries is focused on the production, marketing, distributing, and retailing of nutritional supplements in the US and throughout the world. It manages a product portfolio of 25,000 products including vitamins, minerals, herbs, and sports drinks under various brands including Ester-C, Nature's Bounty, Solgar, and Sundown. The company has manufacturing facilities in Canada, China, the UK and the US, with expertise in production and packaging of capsules, tablets, powders, and liquids. The company distributes its products through pharmacies, wholesalers, supermarkets and health food stores around the world. Currently, the company operates as a subsidiary of The Carlyle Group. NBTY is headquartered in Ronkonkoma, New York, the US.