Canadean's NAFCO Corporation: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, competitive benchmarking, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services.
Canadean's NAFCO Corporation: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about NAFCO Corporation
Canadean's NAFCO Corporation: Retailing Company profile, SWOT & Financial Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about NAFCO Corporation for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of NAFCO Corporation
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
NAFCO Corporation (NAFCO), based in Japan, operates home and furniture retail stores. It principally operates furniture and home fashion stores, home centers and combination stores. In its furniture and home fashion stores, the company develops and offers furniture and interior furnishings in varied lifestyle categories. Under Home centers, the company offers DIY hardware, gardening and automobile accessories. NAFCO's combination stores provide general furniture, interior furnishings, automobile and car accessories, gardening merchandise and pet goods. It principally operates in the Western region of Japan. The company is headquartered in Kita Kyushu-shi, Japan.