Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts,major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Murray Goulburn Co-operative Company Limited (Murray) is a dairy co-operative based in Australia. The co-operative is wholly owned by 2,580 dairy farmer suppliers. It processes about 3 billion ltrs of milk each year and produces various dairy products including retail products such as butter, cheese, milk powder, spreads and infant formula and dairy ingredients such as milk protein concentrate, specialty proteins, caseinates and whey products. It also offers meal replacement products, sports protein supplements and bioactive ingredients. Murray markets its products under Devondale, Liddell's, Cobram, Kiewa Country, Ascend, Proform and Natra brands. The co-operative also operates 24 stores mainly in the dairy regions of Victoria to offer products related to farming such as fodder, fertilizer and products for animal health, dairy hygiene and pasture improvement. Murray operates through seven manufacturing sites located in Victoria and Tasmania in Australia and exports its products to 53 countries across Asia, the Middle East, North and Central America. Murray is headquartered in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.