Canadean's Mothercare plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Mothercare plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mothercare plc.
Canadean's Mothercare plc: Retailing Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Mothercare plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Mothercare plc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mothercare plc (Mothercare) is a specialist retailer of products for mothers-to-be and children up to the age of eight, based in the UK. The company offers variety of maternity and children's products, which include clothing, feeding, bathing, furniture, home furnishings, travel equipment and toys, through its retail outlets. These products are marketed under two retail brands: Mothercare and Early Learning Centre. The company's principal operating subsidiaries comprised of Mothercare UK Limited and Chelsea Stores Holdings Limited. The company has 1,267 stores including 894 Mothercare and Early Learning Centre stores, located outside the UK and has a retail presence in 55 countries around the world. Mothercare is headquartered in Watford, UK.