Mitchells & Butlers plc : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Mitchells & Butlers plc : Foodservice - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, swot analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries, employee biographies as well as competitive benchmarking data.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Mitchells & Butlers plc
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Mitchells & Butlers plc for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Mitchells & Butlers plc
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Mitchells & Butlers plc (Mitchells & Butlers) operates a chain of managed restaurants and pubs in the UK. The company operates pubs and restaurants under Crown Carveries, Harvester, Metro Professionals, Ember Inns, Miller & Carter, Sizzling Pub Co., Toby Carvery, Village Pub & Kitchen, Premium Country Dining Group, Innkeeper's Lodge, All Bar One, Browns, Vintage Inns, Nicholson's, O'Neill's and Alex brands. As of September 29, 2012, Mitchells & Butlers operated an estate of 1,638 sites including 62 leased and franchised sites located in the UK and 38 pub restaurants in Germany, serving around 130 million meals. The company is headquartered in Birmingham, the UK.