Minho (M) Berhad - Company CapsuleSynopsis
Canadean's Minho (M) Berhad - Company Capsule contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, financial analysis, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Minho (M) Berhad
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Identifies crucial company information about Minho (M) Berhad along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
- Enhance your understanding of Minho (M) Berhad
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company’s financial health.
Minho (M) Berhad (Minho) is a packaging products manufacturer. The company manufactures and distributes timber and paper bags. Its products include timber and timber related products, industrial paper bags, rough sawn timber, molded timber and kraft paper bags. Minho's activities include kiln drying and chemical preservative treatment, exploitation of timber concessions, property development and plantation. The company exports and trades processed and molded timber products. It operates through its subsidiaries including My Squares Development Sdn Bhd and Indah Paper Industries Sdn. Bhd. Minho is headquartered in Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia.