MillerCoors LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's MillerCoors LLC: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about MillerCoors LLC
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about MillerCoors LLC for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of MillerCoors LLC
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
MillerCoors LLC (MillerCoors) is a joint venture between SABMiller, a global brewing group based in the UK, and Molson Coors Brewing Company, a brewer based in the US. The company brews, distributes and markets beer through its own brands. Some of the key brands offered by the company include sharp, Southpaw Light, Steel Reserve, Coors, Extra Gold Lager, Red Dog, Keystone, Miller Genuine Draft, Miller Lite, Blue Moon Belgian White, Blue Moon, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Miller High Life and Foster's. The company has its own breweries including Tenth Street Brewery, Albany Brewery, Irwindale Brewery, Milwaukee Brewery and Leinenkugel Brewery. MillerCoors has a glass and aluminum can manufacturing joint venture with Ball Corporation. The company is headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, the US.