Canadean's Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, business description, SWOT analysis, key facts, information on products and services, details of locations and subsidiaries, plus information on key news events affecting the company.
Canadean's Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Midlands Co-operative Society Limited
Canadean's Midlands Co-operative Society Limited: Retailing Company Profile & SWOT Report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Midlands Co-operative Society Limited for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, prospects, key employees, locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Midlands Co-operative Society Limited
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Midlands Co-operative Society Limited (Midlands Co-op) is one of the largest independent retail societies in the UK. It is principally engaged in the retail of food and non-food products, and in the transport, travel and funeral services markets. In addition, the company is engaged in the management of garages, specialist vehicle construction, floristry, and farming. Midlands Co-op also manages portfolios of investment properties. The company operates over 400 trading outlets including supermarkets, department stores, superstores, convenience stores, travel shops, funeral homes, post offices, garages and petrol stations. Midlands Co-op has grown through mergers with more than 65 other societies and is headquartered in Staffordshire, the UK.