Metro AG : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Metro AG : Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Metro AG
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Metro AG for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Metro AG
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Metro AG (Metro) is an international retail and wholesale company. It specializes in retailing of food, clothes and electronics items and operates stores under various formats including cash & carry, hypermarkets, consumer electronic stores and departmental stores under Metro Cash & Carry, Media-Saturn, Real, and Galeria Kaufhof banners. It also operates online stores. Metro serves various private and professional customers worldwide. The company operates a total of 2,221 stores spread in 32 countries across Europe, Asia and Africa. Metro AG is headquartered in Dusseldorf, Germany.