Melaleuca, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT ReportSynopsis
Canadean's Melaleuca, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile & SWOT Report contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.Summary
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Melaleuca, Inc.
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.Scope
Reasons To Buy
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Melaleuca, Inc. for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Melaleuca, Inc.
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Melaleuca, Inc. (Melaleuca) is a producer and marketer of beauty and wellness products. The company offers over 350 products including nutritional supplements, pharmaceutical products, personal care products, beauty care products, cosmetics, home hygiene and various wellness products. Melaleuca sells its products directly to customers through Melaleuca retail stores, catalog and e-commerce portal. The company also offers dealerships to stay-at-home moms, business professionals, families trying to get out of debt, and others looking for a secure financial position post retirement. Melaleuca markets its products in the US, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Macao, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, China, Australia, New Zealand, the UK, Ireland, Scotland, the Netherlands, Puerto Rico, Jamaica and Bahamas. The company is headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho, the US.